[va-richmond-general] Re: wood stork

  • From: IE Ries <feathermom_chirpling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 17:32:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi Betsy,
I've seen Wood and other species of stork do that, too.  Sandhill Cranes also
seem to like doing it as well!
IE Ries

"Hope is the thing with feathers That perches in the soul And sings the tune
without the words And never stops at all." --Emily Dickenson   Say NO! to
Sandhill Crane hunting  in Tennessee and
Kentucky:http://www.thepetitionsite.com/5/say-no-to-sandhill-crane-hunting/ Tell
 the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources to stop circumventing the public
opinion and refrain from allowing Sandhill Crane
Hunting:http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/minnesota-hunting-sandhill-crane-a-protected-species/ The
 Parakeet Perch - Budgie
communityhttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheParakeetPerch/  ;