[va-richmond-general] waterfowl migration

  • From: Tyler Turpin <tylerturpin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: richmond listserve <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 18:30:57 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

On Columbus Day back in  2001 AND 2002 when I lived in  Maryland,  I would go
to Horsehead ,a privately owned wildlife refuge , near the Route 301 Bay
Bridge. Pintails , Canvasback and Redhead ducks would be on the ponds there by
then. Has the warm spell delayed the migrants to stay in New York and
Massacussets longer or have a lot of them come as normal to the upper
Chesapeake Bay?

Sincerely,

Tyler Turpin