[va-richmond-general] that's all folks, now back to birding, please

  • From: plmhp@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 23:18:17 +0000

Sorry all. This is the last you'll hear from me about this, I promise. Just
felt like a public reply.

Irene,
You must have been reading my mind because I probably did think it. Don't
remember writing or receiving it but if I did, feel free to post however you
see fit.

It is now time to put all of this to rest.

Now, say goodnight Gracie.

Bob