[va-richmond-general] thanks for the welcome responses/using this address instead

  • From: Jeanette Scott <jmcs_02@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 05:39:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all, and much thanks to the several people who sent
the nice welcome responses my way this weekend to this
new elist birder member! Also, just letting people
know I'm updating to this email address and will be
using it only from now on.

A question: I'm having trouble subscribing this
address to the VA-Bird elist (and unsubscribing the
old one as well) although I followed the directions
given in the "subscribe confirmation" request. Any
suggestions to get me subscribed there too, and are
there any other local area (Portsmouth) birding
e-lists I might want to subscribe to as well? (I've
just moved to Portsmouth last week so am getting
oriented) Thanks!--Jeanette