[va-richmond-general] prothonotary presentation tomorrow evening

  • From: "Bob Reilly" <rjreilly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "RAS Listserv" <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 10:37:51 -0400

Thought I'd send out a follow-up to Al's earlier email re the Maymont-VCU
Discovery Institute Series.  I'll be giving a presentation in the series
tomorrow evening (Thursday) on Prothonotary Warblers. Should you wish to learn
more about these birds and the Prothonotary Project in Virginia that is focused
on their conservation, you are more than welcome to attend.  The presentation
is free and open to the public and will be held at Maymont's Robins Nature
Center at 7:00 pm, preceded by a wine and cheese reception at 6:00 pm.  A
reservation is not necessary. If you drive around the outside of Maymont you
can't miss the well-marked entrance to the Nature Center on Shields Lake Drive.
The Center itself is a beautiful facility, and its exhibits will be open during
the reception.  I hope to see you there.

Best,

Bob Reilly