[va-richmond-general] Re: pine Siskin

  • From: "Jim Blowers" <jimvb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nreza@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Richmond Birders'" <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 11:54:25 -0500

I have never seen red-breasted nuthatches from my house.

But in recent weeks I have seen plenty of pine siskins, although not recently.
On one day we had over half a dozen of them.

Why haven't the pine siskins come to your house, and why hasn't the
red-breasted nuthatch come to my house?

Jim Blowers