[va-richmond-general] parking on Saturday at the Saunders'

  • From: "betsyben@xxxxxxxx" <betsyben@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 17:56:17 GMT

For those of you coming to the brunch on Saturday, there is room for five or
six cars in our driveway. You can also park along our street  keeping driveways
clear.  Rustic Road is very narrow, so our neighbors are used to squeezing by
using one lane. If need be, you can park on Oakleaf which is perpendicular to
Rustic.  Please do not park down the hill on Hickory. Believe me, you don't
want to walk up that hill to our house!

Ben and Betsy
http://www.freelists.org/list/va-richmond-general.