(no subject)

  • From: rodney cimburke jr <tauaxis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 07:34:48 -0700 (PDT)

Help me....While celebrating all the lovelies on our feeders, a bird lit upon
the windowsill and I have NO idea what he was.  He was very small,
Kinglet-sized, but not rotund like the kinglets, rather, he was long and
slender, but tiny.  He was a uniform dark brown from head to tail, with a
dark(black?)straight bill.  At first I was thinking Creeper, but my field
guides say no no no...Any ideas?  Didn't hear note one come out of his precious
face, unfortunately...also didn't have a chance to peek at his belly.....can
you name that bird in one field mark?