[va-richmond-general] Re: my posts

  • From: "Nelda Snyder" <snyderfolks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 21:52:38 -0400

Yes, Michael, all your posts are coming through!  Would have told you
sooner, but I guess we all thought that everyone else was telling you.

Nelda

I don't get my own posts. I've asked this several times and no one has ever
answered, which makes me think they aren't getting through. Are they?
> Michael Shapiro
> sc.tanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Short Pump
> You are subscribed to VA-Richmond-General. To unsubscribe, send email to
> va-richmond-general-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the
Subject field. To adjust other settings (vacation, digest, etc.) please
visit, //www.freelists.org/list/va-richmond-general.