[va-richmond-general] Re: injured bird

  • From: Sally Brown <b1sally.brown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pallavi.sen@xxxxxxxxx" <pallavi.sen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 21:42:27 -0400

Contact Richmond Area Rehabbers Club (ARK) 804.598.8380

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 10, 2015, at 8:03 PM, Pallavi Sen <pallavi.sen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everyone!

I just found a little bird with what looks like a broken leg? It can hop some
but not really...and one of the legs is at a very strange angle. I thought of
just leaving it where it was, but there was a roving cat nearby who tried to
carry it away once already. If someone can direct me to an after-hours rescue
place, or tell me what I should do if I have to wait till the morning, I
would really appreciate it! Total novice here.

Thank you!!!

Pallavi