[va-richmond-general] great backyard bird count james river

  • From: Tyler Turpin <tylerturpin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: richmond listserve <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 06:15:35 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I need some people to cover 42nd street , Ancarrows, the Wetlands, and 14th
street Floodwall overlook for the Great Backyard Bird Count sometime this
weekend or Monday   so we can have full coverage of the James River Park System
for the GBBC.
If you cover one of these areas send me an email letting me know. Thank you

Tyler Turpin