[va-richmond-general] Re: catbird plumage

  • From: "IE Ries" <FEATHERCHASER@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 21:43:49 -0400

  Bob - that's what I thought, too...will try to get a photo.  That bird is
here often enough and isn't all that shy around my window (and I thought I
might get divebombed on Friday while picking mulberries - apparently that
tree is part of its territory!) so I'll see if I can sneak a photo in.

  Thanks again!

  Irene