[va-richmond-general] Re: bluebirds and babies

  • From: "Bob Cole" <plmhp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 11:05:02 -0400

Down at our property we've had bluebird, chickadee (2) and house wren (2)
nests around the field, and all have been successful. Bluebirds have always
done well down there, this is the first year we've had successful chickadee
nests in the field and the first for house wrens nests.

A really good year.

Bob Cole