[va-richmond-general] bluebirds and babies

  • From: juliekazz@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Richmond Birds)
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 13:58:35 +0000

We sadly had to remove a nest of 4 unincubated eggs from our "Ol reliable
Bluebird Box" which has been up since the kids were in Tiger Cubs. We installed
another box Monday night about 7 pm  and by Wed. morning an entire nest has
been established! No eggs yet-will keep watching.
Many fledglings in the yard: Robins, Downy, Grackles, Red Bellieds and a whole
line up of  White-Breasted Nuthatches.

Julie K.
Chester