[va-richmond-general] bird in the chimney

  • From: "Mary Davis" <madanthony3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 22:16:13 -0400

Does anyone have any suggestions for dealing with a bird stuck in the
chimney.  It just got in today, but it's been squawking all afternoon &
evening.  I can't even tell what kind it is -- bluejay maybe.  Anyway, we
have a woodstove insert and I think it may be sitting on top of that.  It
would be very heavy to remove the insert.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mary Davis