[va-richmond-general] backyard birds/evening at Bryan Park

  • From: "Michael Shapiro" <sc.tanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Richmond listserv" <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 08:01:55 -0400

recent backyard birds for me include:

Chestnut-sided Warbler (a new one for my yard, I believe)
House Wren (also new)
Black-throated Blue Warbler
Black and White Warbler
Yellow-rumped Warbler
Ovenbird
Great Crested Flycatcher
White-throated Sparrow

yesterday in the evening at Bryan Park (around 7pm) I saw at least 4 Indigo
Buntings in the Meadow, as well as a Common Yellowthroat and some Blue-gray
Gnatcatchers.

Michael Shapiro
Northside Henrico
sc.tanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS - Anyone have any idea why I may not be able to receive my own posts, even
though I am apparently set up to do so? I see everyone else's.