[va-richmond-general] Re: another(?) Great Egret in Richmond

  • From: debra gibson <debdkayaker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 08:26:06 -0700 (PDT)

Actually, about two weeks ago on I-295 where it crosses the Chickahominy River,
I look over and saw about 20 egrets.  Very surprised to see that many
together..no sight of them after that.

Michael Shapiro <sc.tanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Henricus is farther southeast
and has much better habitat than Meadow Farms. I don't think I've ever seen one
before in Henrico or in Richmond city proper.

Michael