[va-richmond-general] Yellow-throated Warbler in Richmond

  • From: Bob Schamerhorn <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Madden FreeLists.org" <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 16:49:09 -0400

This morning I had a Yellow-throated Warbler in my suburban Richmond backyard.
It was attracted to the birdbath and is a new yardbird! No pics (yet).

Bob Schamerhorn
Phone: (804) 477-3433
E-mail: bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.iphotobirds.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iPhotoBirds
Twitter: https://www.twitter/@iphotobirds
Address: 1101 Glidewell Rd. • Richmond, VA 23227

See the "Picture of the Week" at iPhotoBirds

"It is my sincere hope that these images bring you a lasting moment of
gratitude for God's awesome creations; may we appreciate and protect His
glorious gift of this Eden that we call Earth." - R. W. Schamerhorn