[va-richmond-general] Re: Yellow-throated Warbler

  • From: Caroline Coe <cccoe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 19:16:57 -0400

We attended the RAS board retreat on Saturday at the VCU Rice Center.  A
Yellow-throated Warbler flitted at the window and seemed to be gleaning insects
on the sills. These birds are pretty experimental at this time, it would seem.!
 Neat to see them as they're pretty quite now.

Caroline Coe
Chesterfield, VA

Sent from the Coe's iPad