[va-richmond-general] Yellow-Bellied Sapsucker and Brown Creeper....

  • From: juliekazz@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Richmond Birds)
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 14:38:08 +0000

Had my FOS Yellow-bellied Sapsucker "mewing" in the back yard yesterday morning
here in Chester. My first Brown Creeper of the season was sadly brought to me
in cardiac arrest by a co-worker on Thursday the 16th when he found it in the
ambulance bay at MCV. The bird appeared unscathed and was still warm but CPR
Creeper Pulmonary Resuscitation would not revive the little guy.

Julie Kacmarcik
Chester