[va-richmond-general] Re: Yard Birds

  • From: Leeanna Pletcher <leeannapletcher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 03:48:32 -0400

hey Richmond Audubon,
I wanted to send a personal message of thanks to all of you. I have enjoyed
the meetings, newsletters, field trips and connections via Richmond Audubon
so much. Being on this listserve has been great, and I enjoy reading your
sightings. THANK YOU. I have learned so much about birds, and being a
birdwatcher. I am sad to say that we are moving to Seattle and I will miss
Richmond and our yard birds, and the meetings! Thanks to all the birders
for mentoring me along the way and sharing ID tips. I look forward to
growing my life list on the west coast! If anyone knows any birders in
Seattle you could connect me with, I would appreciate it. Again thanks for
sharing your enthusiasm for birds, I truly have learned so much.
Leeanna Pletcher