[va-richmond-general] Wildlife Mapping Program

  • From: Ben Griffon <bengriffon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: RAS List <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:19:41 -0800 (PST)

I am facilitating a workshop April 30 at Pocahontas
state park to train volunteer wildlife mappers. This
is a citizen-scientist wildlife survey program, like
Project Feeder Watch except it is not limited to birds
or your backyard. I've been doing it for over two
years now and it is great fun and supports a great
effort to conserve. If any one is interested, email me
and I will send more details.

Bengriffon@xxxxxxxxx