[va-richmond-general] Re: White-throated sparrows

  • From: "Zwicky, Eric" <ezwicky2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 11:36:27 -0400

I scattered millet seed among the fallen leaves in my backyard a couple days ago, but no white-throated sparrows yet. Like Jim, I have house finches and cardinals, also doves and goldfinches.

On 10/18/2017 11:34 AM, James Blowers wrote:

It is now October 18, exceeding October 17 in my records for first white throated sparrow arrival. So far we have seen no white-throated sparrows. Where are they? In fact we are not getting that many birds, and most of them are either cardinals or house finches.

Jim Blowers

You are subscribed to VA-Richmond-General. To unsubscribe, send email to
va-richmond-general-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject
field. To adjust other settings (vacation, digest, etc.) please visit,