[va-richmond-general] When to go to Chincoteague

  • From: Robert McLemore <grousek9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Richmond Birders <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 16:10:54 -0700 (PDT)

I'm trying to set up a good time to go to Chincoteague this spring. I know I'll
miss most of the winter birds, but I'd like to plan a good time to see as many
spring migrants as I can. I'd appreciate your thoughts on when would be a good
time to go. Mid-April, early-May, now? Also, besides CBBT, Kiptopeke, and
Chincoteague - anywhere along the eastern shore that you would recommend us to
visit? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Cheers,
Robert McLemore & James