[va-richmond-general] Re: West Creek Parkway lakes

  • From: Sally Brown <b1sally.brown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kunsthure@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 17:11:18 -0400

Lisa
As you approach the lake from 288, there is a little turnoff on the right
side of the road where people park for biking and walking and birding.  It
fits about 2-3 cars.  As you approach from Patterson Ave, there is a little
turnoff about 1/4-1/2  mile before the lake on the right side of the road,
but then you have to walk to walk past the FED.  If the turnoffs are full
on a weekend, you may want to try parking in the Farm Bureau lot.  I do not
know if there are any issues with using their lot.