[va-richmond-general] Re: West Creek Parkway 03/11/07

  • From: WEalding@xxxxxxx
  • To: mtnhi2@xxxxxxxxxxxx, va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 19:26:26 EDT

I tried Kim's spot this morning.  It looks like most of the waterfowl  have
moved on, just a few buffleheads and about 10 ringnecks.  I suspect  the
Canadas are resident.

I note that this isn't the most birder-friendly location, lots of "no
trespassing, stay on the pavement" signs and not too easy to pull off the
road.
Since it was Sunday there wasn't much traffic, and the runners seem  to park in
the median crossovers.

Wendy  Ealding
Powhatan County
http://www.aol.com.