[va-richmond-general] Volunteer workday on March 15

  • From: "Al & Linda Warfield" <warfield101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audubon listserve" <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 15:51:05 -0400

Earlier I forwarded an email I received from Cyrus Brame on the workday. At one
point I said it was at Presquile NWR, but the header and the email itself had
the correct location, James River NWR. The correct info is below:

Dear Friends,

The James River National Wildlife Refuge, located on Flowerdew Hundred Road
in Prince George County,VA  is holding a Volunteer Work Day on Saturday
March 15th.  Lunch, tools, and water will be provided by the US Fish and
Wildlife Service.  The half-day activity will begin at 9AM and include
various Wildlife Refuge beautification projects, such as: Habitat
Restoration, Sign Installation, Painting, and Recycling.  If you would like
to participate, please pre-register by contacting me prior to March 12th.

Let's join together to make this 4,200-acre natural gem shine a little
brighter.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Cyrus Brame, ORP
US Fish and Wildlife Service
Eastern Virginia Rivers National Wildlife Refuge Complex
http://www.fws.gov/northeast/easternvirginiarivers
11116 Kimages Road
Charles City, VA 23030-2844
cyrus_brame@xxxxxxx