[va-richmond-general] Re: [Va-bird] Dinwiddie Yard Birds 9/30

  • From: Karen Kearney <birdingva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Adam D'Onofrio <bigadfromlb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 19:58:33 -0400

It's all about the Mimosa -- I noticed the migrants coming to mine the last two
years to feed on the insects. On the 24th and 25th, I saw Nashville, Cape May,
Black-throated Green and Parula warblers, plus Rose-breasted Grosbeak and
Summer Tanager among others. it has also attracted Blackburnian!

Karen Kearney
Chesapeake

Sent from my iPad

http://www.freelists.org/list/va-richmond-general.