[va-richmond-general] Va. Beach Pelagic Trips: PARTICIPANTS NEEDED

  • From: Larry R Lynch <birder6@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: VA-Richmond-General@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 15:14:57 -0400

Richmonders....

Here is an opportunity to see some year-birds and "life birds".  Plus, it

is a great way to get away from Richmond for a couple of days.  Just
remember that the catamaran leaves at 5am from Rudee Inlet.

The August 16th trip is on a modern 55 ft. catamaran and has a full
galley and snack bar. What a way to go! Here is a link to read about
the boat and to see a photo:

http://www.vabeachfishing.com/index.cfm?page_ID=4500&CFID=36876&CFTOKEN=6
868618

For full details, see Brian Patteson's webpage... and sign up "quickly".
Time is running out!

Larry Lynch
birder6@xxxxxxxx