[va-richmond-general] Ukrops Golden Gift Receipts for Audubon

  • From: Diane Jadlowski <djadski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 16:18:25 -0400

     Ukrops Golden Gift Receipts

Please save your Ukrops Golden Gift receipts when they arrive in your mail in May. We hope that you will consider giving your receipt to our organization so we may benefit from this program. We are a registered non-profit organization eligible to participate. Bring them to the next member's meeting on Thursday May 21, 2009 or mail them to: Richmond Audubon Society • PO Box 26648 • Richmond, VA 23261. All receipts must be collected by May 31st.

Thank you,
Diane Jadlowski
Publicity Chair
Richmond Audubon Society