[va-richmond-general] Re: Tonight in the Bottom (purple martins)

  • From: "JANICE FRYE" <jjfdc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <warfield101@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 07:52:20 -0400

I assume you remembered to keep your mouth closed under the trees! ;-) It is
not hard to understand why there would be negative sentiments toward a roost
like that without a PR campaign by sympathetic individuals.  I was also
struck by the intense odor the other night.  Remember the lady in Tidewater
who ended up with a rookery of large wading birds in her yard years ago?
Kinda felt bad for her.

Jan

  _____