[va-richmond-general] Re: Titmouse Question

  • From: "Al Warfield" <warfield101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 12:11:31 -0400

Michael,

Nothing surprises me when it comes to titmouse calls and songs. One time I
thought I heard a Great-crested Flycatcher, but then I saw a titmouse
sitting on top of our feeder making that same sound. I'm not sure I know
exctly what "TEE ker, TEE ker, TEE ker,"  sounds like but I bet a titmouse
can do it.

Al Warfield