[va-richmond-general] Thanks for the emails and the whippoorwill

  • From: deannamail@xxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 07:20:09 -0400

Been away from the computer on business trips, and came home to several
off-list emails from members thanking me for my recent posting on
inclusiveness. It's obvious that most people here want there to be room on the
list for all of us, including the casual birders and newcomers.  I appreciate
the mail, and understand why you didn't want to post on the list.

Also thanks to you regulars for continuing your superb lists of sightings, and
for whichever one of you sent the whippoorwill out to Eastern Hanover for a
morning serenade.  Now I've got my hopes up for an indigo bunting!
AOL at AOL.com.