[va-richmond-general] Table Needed

  • From: Ruth Robin <robin.ruth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 12:06:41 -0400

Does anyone have a folding table that they could let RAS Kids use for our Arbor Day event on April 16th? We would come pick it up and return it to you after the event. The RAS tables are both reserved for another event the same day. We've located one table we can borrow but would be much more comfortable with a second table as well.

Thanks,
Robin