[va-richmond-general] Sunday around Chester

  • From: juliekazz@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Richmond Birds <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Dudley, Sue" <DudleyS@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Hierholzer, Sarah" <hierholzers@xxxxxxxxx>, waterouzel82@xxxxxxxxx, Mark.Kacmarcik@xxxxxxxxxxx, hardhindsa@xxxxxxxxx, michael.kacmarcik@xxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 00:58:14 +0000 (UTC)

Kind of hot and a little sticky today but there was a lot of activity in the yard and the neighborhood. Hummingbirds are very busy and aggressive with each other. Caught a long distance shot of this hawk with what a appears to be a squirrel. the hawk was a good distance away from me and the sun was blinding. Also including a couple shots from the garden and a Great Egret behind our house.

Julie K

Chester