[va-richmond-general] Sunday Hunting article response

  • From: "Barnett, Lewis" <lbarnett@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "djadski@xxxxxxxxx" <djadski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 14:17:03 -0500

Folks,

John Coe (current president of Virginia Audubon Council) and I have submitted a
letter to the editor in response to Andy Thompson's column. We'll see if they
decide to pick it up.

This should in no way preempt anyone else from responding personally as they
see fit.

--
Lewis Barnett
President, Richmond Audubon Society

On Jan 25, 2011, at 1:04 PM, Diane Jadlowski wrote:

You can email Andy Thompson
outdoors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:outdoors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks
Diane Jadlowski

On 1/22/2011 5:14 PM, Kathy Freise wrote:
You can respond on line, and leave a comment on the web page.  I don't know
howmuch good that does, but at least it is one way to respond.

Kathy Freise
Caroline County

From: "Al & Linda Warfield"
<warfield101@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:warfield101@xxxxxxxxxxx>>