[va-richmond-general] Re: Slow Birding

  • From: "Elliott Krash" <ell.krash@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mary.arginteanu@xxxxxxxxx>, <lbarnett@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 10:44:28 -0400

Here in Eastern Goochland - Tuckahoe Creek and River Road - we noticed the
same patterns and had the same speculations as to causes. We've really kept
tabs on water dishes and feeders and this week activity is up. Who knows
whether we get the credit - or Mother Nature!??. While watering the plants
just now, observed a pair of bluebirds drinking and splashing around in the
bird bath!

Elliott