[va-richmond-general] Second Wed. Walk: No Penguins seen

  • From: "Diane Bumpass" <dbumpass@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 11:04:40 -0500

We didn't see penguins on this morning's walk at Pocahontas, but we did see
Canadian geese walking around on the ice at the lake and during a small
goose alteration there was even a little sliding on the ice.  A killdeer and
a junco also walked around on some ice near shore.

John:  You can add a red-tailed hawk to our list for the day.  We saw one
from the car on our way back from the boatlanding to the other parking lot.

Diane Bumpass