[va-richmond-general] Secend Wednesday

  • From: John Coe <johnwcoe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: RAS Listserv <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 09:48:17 -0700 (PDT)

A Reminder:  Second Wednesday walk this Wednesday (8th) will be at Lee Park in
Petersburg - Appomattox River Trail not completed yet -
We will meet at the park parking lot at 8am.  Or, you may meet at Starbucks on
the corner of Hull Street and Courthouse Rd. - Oxbridge Square Shopping Center
- at 7:15 am.
Directions to Lee Park: I-95 to I- 85.  exit at the Squirrell Level Rd exit.
Left on Squirrell Level then, very soon, left on Defense Rd to Lee Park.

John Coe