[va-richmond-general] Re: Searching for a whippoorwill

  • From: Deannamail@xxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 09:41:29 EDT

Irene, thanks for the response and for the tip about Colonial Beach.  Where
do you live in the Richmond metro area, that whippoorwills are no longer heard?
There is a Whippoorwill Lane, off  New Ashcake in Hanover, that makes me
think others may still be hearing them in northern or eastern Hanover county.
I would also appreciate hearing from other list members about sightings or
hearing whippoorwills or their cousin chuck-wills anywhere in the area.
Deanna