[va-richmond-general] Saturday field trip: Lickinghole Creek Craft Brewery

  • From: Lewis Barnett <blbarnett3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 23:12:21 -0400

This is a reminder that we will have a special bird walk on the grounds of
Lickinghole Creek Craft Brewery in Goochland County this Saturday. The weather
is supposed to be beautiful and cool, and the brewery is hosting a release
party for a new beer just following our walk - it should be a good day for
birds and beer. If you are interested in joining us, details are here:
http://www.richmondaudubon.org/ActivFieldTrip.html

--
Lewis Barnett
blbarnett3@xxxxxxxxx