[va-richmond-general] Re: S-E Owls at Zion's Crossing

  • From: deannamail@xxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 04:26:50 -0500

Zion's Crossing is the name of the intersection of US 250 and US 15, and
idenitified on the exit signs on I-64 at US 15 South.  If your family lives in
Maidens and has ever driven west on I-64, they will know the exit.  The motel
has been at that intersection for decades, since before  I-64 was constructed,
and there are gas stations at the intersection as well.