[va-richmond-general] Re: Ruby Throats

  • From: "Wendy Ealding" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "wealding" for DMARC)
  • To: amanda.dymacek@xxxxxxxxx, va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 16:04:30 -0400

I had a scrawny juvenile this morning at my feeder here in Midlothian - just
west of the Chesterfield County line and just across the river from the
Tuckahoe Creek. It's my first year with a feeder at this location so, I don't
have a basis for comparison, although I have been getting individuals every day
for the past week.

Wendy Ealding
Midlothian