[va-richmond-general] Ross's Geese, Razorbill

  • From: Michael Iwanik <mi9g@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:05:32 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

When Saturday's pelagic out of Va Beach was canceled due to
high winds, Tom Pendleton and I birded the Back Bay area
(DeLorme p.33. On Drum Point Rd off Muddy Creek Rd we found
two Ross's Geese in with a large flock of Snow Greese right
across the street for Winesette Nursery. At Little Island
Park, just north of Back Bay NWR we found a juvenile
Razorbill in the surf just to the right of the pier.