[va-richmond-general] Re: Richmond Falcons Fledge

  • From: "IE Ries" <featherchaser@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 08:24:01 -0400

  Jan Johnson & I cruised down there yesterday afternoon and did catch sight
of one young falcon, practicing balance-beam skills on the balcony of the
SunTrust building.

  Also seen yesterday:  Least Bittern at first observation deck at road
entrance to Henricus/Dutch Gap.

  Assisted:  Mourning Dove, huddled beneath my livingroom window, apparently
dazed and injured (reason unknown).  Brought directly to Midlothian Animal
Clinic.  Hope she's faring well this morning :)

  Irene in Southside