[va-richmond-general] Re: Richmond Falcons

  • From: "Brent Tarter" <btarter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 08:04:57 -0400

A story in this morning's Richmond Times-Dispatch reports the
unexplained disappearance from downtown Richmond of the Peregrine
Falcons that nested here for the last several years. A "click" to the
story is on the newspaper's Web site at http://www.timesdispatch.com/

Until about two weeks ago I saw them several times a week while walking
to work, and I have already begun to miss them.

Brent Tarter
btarter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx