[va-richmond-general] Richmond Birders

  • From: "Steve's Earthlink" <baranoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 15:14:19 -0500

This afternoon I happened to see a pair of adult bald eagles flying over
Hollywood Cemetery.  It not unusual for us to see an eagle flying along the
James River in the downtown Richmond area or sitting in a tree at Reedy Creek.
Usually these sightings are at distances of half a mile or more, but this
afternoon, one of the eagles flew directly towards and over our apartment
building.  I shot four images and they can be viewed at the following link:

http://birdsinphotos.com/recent_images/

The four images are the first images at the top.

Regards,

Steve Baranoff
baranoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.birdsinphotos.com