[va-richmond-general] Richmond Audubon on Facebook

  • From: "Barnett, Lewis" <lbarnett@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 21:30:31 -0400

With all the excitement about National's Birding on the Web Facebook app, I
went ahead and took the plunge for Richmond Audubon. You can find us on
facebook now: http://www.facebook.com/RichmondAudubon

Like our page and you'll get timely reminders about upcoming events and stories
of interest.

Enjoy,

Lewis

--