[va-richmond-general] Richmond Audubon field trips this weekend

  • From: Ellison Orcutt <mr.ellyo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 10:30:14 -0400

Hello birders,

Richmond Audubon will be leading a field trip to Craney Island in
Portsmouth tomorrow (Saturday). If you are interested in joining me for
this excellent birding hotspot please contact me so I can provide you with
details.

On Sunday, Sue Ridd, will be leading her longtime walk at Bryan Park in
Richmond. This a particularly notable walk because this will be Sue's
final trip as the walk leader. After 22 years of leading the Bryan Park
bird walks Sue will enter her much deserved trip leader "retirement". 22
Years! Come out and make Sue's final trip as leader one to remember.
Don't forget it's Easter...she'd love a chocolate egg.

Field trip info below

http://www.richmondaudubon.org/ActivFieldTrip.html

Ellison

--