[va-richmond-general] Richmond Audubon Society meeting, Nov 15th, 6PM Annual Photo sharing

  • From: Diane Jadlowski <djadski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 06:00:24 -0400

Richmond Audubon Society Meeting, Nov15th, 6PM

Please mark your calendars for November 15th at 6 p.m. for RAS's annual potluck and photo-sharing program.

 Our members will provide the programming as in years past by sharing photos and/or a story about a birding adventure from the past year.  Pick out a few photographs and send them to potluckphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:potluckphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>. Of, if you don't have photos but a story you'd like to share, let us know and we'll add you to the agenda!

We hope to see everyone there for a fun night of delicious food and fellowship. We'll gather at 6 with dinner starting at 6:30, and a program promptly following. Please bring a dish to share.  If you are interested in bringing turkey or ham for the group, please get in touch with Eileen Geller by email or phone (260) 348-4020 or president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

We need some volunteers to help with set-up before the meeting and clean-up after.  If you are interested in helping out, please contact Eileen.

This is such a fun meeting every year.  It's a chance to connect with our RAS colleagues and catch up on how we spent our time in 2018!  We hope to see everyone there!

We meet at St. Luke Lutheran Church, 7757 Chippenham Pkwy, Richmond.

Thanks

Diane Jadlowski

Publicity Chair

Richmond Audubon Society